ThriveCart and ClickFunnels are two popular e-commerce platforms that enable businesses to sell their products and services online. While both platforms have their unique features, they differ in their primary focus. ClickFunnels primarily focuses on creating and managing sales funnels, while ThriveCart pivots on e-commerce and shopping cart functionality.
We will compare their features, pricing, and ease of use, to help you decide which platform is the best fit for your business. By the end of this article, you will have a clear understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of each platform to make an informed decision.
ThriveCart: Pros and Cons
When it comes to ThriveCart, there are several pros and cons that we need to consider before making a decision. Let’s take a closer look at some of the advantages and disadvantages of this platform.
- One-time fee: ThriveCart comes with a one-time fee, which means that you don’t have to pay a monthly subscription fee like you would with ClickFunnels. This can be a significant advantage for businesses that are just starting out and don’t have a lot of cash flow.
- Checkout tools: ThriveCart has some of the best checkout tools in the market. You can customize your checkout pages to match your brand, add upsells and downsells, and even use exit-intent popups to reduce cart abandonment.
- Payment gateway integrations: ThriveCart supports more payment gateway integrations than ClickFunnels, including PayPal, Stripe, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and many others. This can be a significant advantage if you have customers from different countries and need to support different payment methods.
- Limited features: While ThriveCart is excellent for checkout pages, it lacks some of the features that ClickFunnels offers, such as email marketing, landing pages, and sales funnels.
- No hosting: ThriveCart doesn’t offer hosting for your membership site, which means that you’ll have to find a separate hosting provider. This can be a hassle if you’re not familiar with hosting and don’t want to deal with the technical details.
- Limited support: ThriveCart’s support team is not available 24/7, which can be a disadvantage if you need help outside of business hours.
Overall, ThriveCart can be an excellent choice for businesses that need a robust checkout tool and don’t want to pay a monthly subscription fee. However, if you need more features like email marketing and sales funnels, ClickFunnels might be a better choice.
ClickFunnels: Pros and Cons
ClickFunnels is a popular sales funnel builder that offers a range of features to help businesses create effective sales funnels. Here are some of the pros and cons of using ClickFunnels:
- Easy to use: ClickFunnels has a user-friendly interface that allows you to create sales funnels quickly and easily, even if you don’t have any coding or design skills.
- Wide range of features: ClickFunnels offers a range of features, including upsells, downsells, order bumps, and more. It also integrates with popular email marketing and payment processing tools, making it easy to manage all aspects of your sales funnel in one place.
- Templates: ClickFunnels offers a wide range of templates that you can use to create your sales funnel. These templates are customizable, allowing you to add your own branding and content.
- A/B testing: ClickFunnels allows you to test different versions of your sales funnel to see which one performs better. This can help you optimize your funnel for maximum conversions.
- Expensive: ClickFunnels can be expensive, especially if you opt for the higher-priced plans. This can be a barrier for small businesses or individuals who are just starting out.
- Limited customization: While ClickFunnels offers a range of templates, customization options are limited. This can be frustrating if you have a specific vision for your sales funnel.
- Learning curve: While ClickFunnels is easy to use, there is still a learning curve involved. It can take some time to get familiar with all of the features and how they work together.
Overall, ClickFunnels is a powerful sales funnel builder that can help businesses of all sizes create effective sales funnels. However, it may not be the right choice for everyone due to its high price point and limited customization options.
ThriveCart vs ClickFunnels: Features Comparison
When it comes to choosing between ThriveCart and ClickFunnels, it’s essential to compare the features of both platforms. In this section, we’ll take a closer look at the features of both ThriveCart and ClickFunnels.
ClickFunnels is primarily focused on creating and managing sales funnels. It offers a drag-and-drop editor, pre-built templates, and a variety of features, including upsells, downsells, and order bumps. ClickFunnels also provides integrations with popular email marketing and payment processing tools.
ThriveCart, on the other hand, is a flexible cart and checkout page builder. While it does not offer a drag-and-drop funnel builder like ClickFunnels, it provides a customizable checkout page that can be embedded on any website. ThriveCart also offers more payment gateway integrations than ClickFunnels, including PayPal, Stripe, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and many others.
Landing Page Builder
ClickFunnels provides a landing page builder that allows users to create high-converting landing pages quickly. The drag-and-drop editor and pre-built templates make it easy to create landing pages for any purpose.
ThriveCart does not offer a landing page builder. However, it provides a customizable checkout page that can be embedded on any website.
ThriveCart is primarily focused on e-commerce and shopping cart functionality. It provides a customizable checkout page that can be embedded on any website, and it offers more payment gateway integrations than ClickFunnels.
ClickFunnels provides basic e-commerce functionality, but it is primarily focused on creating and managing sales funnels.
Both ThriveCart and ClickFunnels provide analytics to help users track their sales and conversions. ClickFunnels provides detailed analytics on each step of the funnel, including conversion rates, opt-in rates, and more.
ThriveCart provides detailed analytics on sales, revenue, and refunds. It also provides integrations with popular analytics tools like Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel.
Ease of Use
When it comes to ease of use, both ThriveCart and ClickFunnels have their own strengths. ThriveCart is known for being incredibly user-friendly and intuitive. Its drag-and-drop editor is easy to navigate, and the platform’s overall design is clean and organized.
On the other hand, ClickFunnels has a bit of a steeper learning curve due to its more complex feature set. However, once you get the hang of it, ClickFunnels is also easy to use and navigate.
ThriveCart has a simpler interface compared to ClickFunnels, which can be an advantage for those who prefer a more straightforward approach. ClickFunnels, on the other hand, has a wider range of features, which can be overwhelming for some users.
When it comes to pricing, ThriveCart and ClickFunnels offer different options. ThriveCart offers a one-time payment option of $495 for lifetime access, while ClickFunnels 2.0 plans start at $147 per month.
ThriveCart’s one-time payment option may be more appealing to those who want to avoid monthly subscription costs. However, it’s important to note that ClickFunnels offers a range of features that may justify the higher monthly cost for some businesses.
In terms of payment gateways, ClickFunnels supports PayPal and Stripe but requires additional setup to connect other payment gateways. On the other hand, ThriveCart supports multiple payment gateways out of the box, including PayPal, Stripe, and Apple Pay.
Both platforms offer email marketing automation, but ClickFunnels has a more robust email marketing system compared to ThriveCart. ClickFunnels allows you to create and send automated email sequences, while ThriveCart’s email marketing features are more basic.
When it comes to customer support, both ThriveCart and ClickFunnels offer various options to their users.
ThriveCart provides email support, live chat support, and a knowledge base that includes frequently asked questions, video tutorials, and guides. They also offer a Facebook community where users can connect with other ThriveCart users and share their experiences.
ClickFunnels, on the other hand, offers email support, live chat support, and phone support. They also have a knowledge base that includes articles, video tutorials, and guides. ClickFunnels has an active Facebook community where users can ask questions, share their experiences, and get feedback from other users.
When it comes to integration capabilities, both ThriveCart and ClickFunnels offer a wide range of options. However, there are some differences between the two platforms.
ThriveCart integrates with a variety of payment gateways, including PayPal, Stripe, and Authorize.net. It also integrates with popular email marketing services like Aweber, MailChimp, and ConvertKit. Additionally, ThriveCart has a Zapier integration, which allows users to connect with over 1,500 apps.
On the other hand, ClickFunnels also integrates with PayPal and Stripe, but requires additional setup to connect with other payment gateways. ClickFunnels also has a variety of email marketing integrations, including Aweber, MailChimp, and GetResponse. However, it does not have a Zapier integration.
We searched for user reviews of ThriveCart and ClickFunnels, and we found that both platforms have received positive feedback from their users. Here are some of the common themes we observed:
- ThriveCart: Users praise ThriveCart for its user-friendly interface, ease of use, and powerful features. Some users also appreciate that ThriveCart is a one-time purchase, rather than a subscription service. However, some users have reported occasional glitches or bugs in the platform.
- ClickFunnels: Users appreciate ClickFunnels for its wide range of features, including its funnel builder, email marketing tools, and integrations with other platforms. Some users also appreciate the community and support resources available through ClickFunnels. However, some users have reported that the platform can be overwhelming or difficult to navigate.
Overall, it seems that both ThriveCart and ClickFunnels have their pros and cons, and the choice between them will depend on the specific needs and preferences of each user.
After comparing ThriveCart and ClickFunnels, we can see that both platforms have their strengths and weaknesses.
ThriveCart is a powerful e-commerce platform that enables businesses to sell their products and services online. On the other hand, ClickFunnels is primarily focused on creating and managing sales funnels. It has a range of features such as funnel templates, A/B testing, and membership site creation.
When it comes to pricing, both platforms offer a range of plans to suit different business needs and budgets. ThriveCart is generally more affordable than ClickFunnels, but ClickFunnels offers more features and functionality.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does ThriveCart compare to ClickFunnels?
ThriveCart and ClickFunnels are both powerful e-commerce platforms that offer a wide range of features to help businesses sell their products and services online. However, there are some key differences between the two platforms. ThriveCart is primarily a shopping cart platform that allows businesses to create and optimize their sales funnels, while ClickFunnels is an all-in-one platform that includes a sales funnel builder, email marketing automation, and more.
Can you integrate ThriveCart with ClickFunnels?
Yes, it is possible to integrate ThriveCart with ClickFunnels. This can be a great option for businesses that want to take advantage of both platforms’ unique features and benefits.