When it comes to email marketing, there are a plethora of options available. However, two of the most popular platforms are MailerLite and SendinBlue. Both platforms offer a variety of features and tools to help businesses create and send effective email campaigns.
Both MailerLite and Sendinblue offer user-friendly interfaces and drag-and-drop editors to help users create professional-looking emails without any coding knowledge. However, Sendinblue offers a wider range of templates and design options, making it a better fit for businesses that prioritize design and aesthetics.
MailerLite: Pros and Cons
MailerLite is a powerful email marketing tool that offers a variety of features to help businesses of all sizes create and send effective email campaigns. Here are some of the pros and cons of using MailerLite:
- User-Friendly Interface: MailerLite has a clean and easy-to-use interface that makes it simple for users to create and send emails.
- Affordable Pricing: MailerLite’s pricing plans are very affordable, making it a great option for small businesses and startups.
- Versatility: MailerLite allows users to connect to different content management and marketing tools, including HubSpot and Lumer.
- A/B Testing: MailerLite offers A/B testing, which allows users to test different versions of their emails to see which one performs better.
- 24/7 Email Support: MailerLite offers 24/7 email support, ensuring that users can get help whenever they need it.
- Limited Contact List: MailerLite has a limit to the number of contacts you can have, which varies with each plan.
- Limited Automation: MailerLite’s automation features are limited compared to other email marketing tools.
- Limited Design Options: MailerLite’s email templates are limited compared to other email marketing tools.
Overall, MailerLite is a great option for small businesses and startups looking for an affordable and user-friendly email marketing tool. However, it may not be the best option for businesses with larger contact lists or those looking for advanced automation features.
SendinBlue: Pros and Cons
SendinBlue is a popular email marketing service that offers a range of features and pricing plans. Here are some of the pros and cons of using SendinBlue for your email marketing needs.
Pros of SendinBlue
- Affordable Pricing Plans: SendinBlue offers a range of pricing plans, including a free plan that allows you to send up to 300 emails per day. Their paid plans are also affordable, with the Lite plan starting at $25 per month.
- Easy-to-Use Interface: SendinBlue has an intuitive interface that makes it easy to create and send emails, as well as manage your contacts and campaigns.
- Advanced Automation Features: SendinBlue offers advanced automation features, such as lead scoring, behavior tracking, and trigger-based automation, which can help you create more targeted and effective campaigns.
- Excellent Deliverability Rates: SendinBlue has excellent deliverability rates, thanks to their partnerships with major ISPs and their use of advanced email authentication protocols.
Cons of SendinBlue
- Limited Design Options: SendinBlue’s email editor is somewhat limited, with fewer design options than some other email marketing services.
- No Phone Support: SendinBlue does not offer phone support, which can be a drawback for some users who prefer to speak with a customer service representative.
- Limited Integrations: While SendinBlue does offer integrations with popular apps and services, their selection is somewhat limited compared to some other email marketing services.
Overall, SendinBlue is a solid choice for email marketing, particularly for small to medium-sized businesses that are looking for an affordable and user-friendly solution. However, if you need
MailerLite vs SendinBlue: Features Comparison
Both MailerLite and SendinBlue provide a range of email marketing features to help businesses create and send effective campaigns. MailerLite’s drag-and-drop email builder and library of over 60 templates make it easy to create professional-looking emails quickly. SendinBlue also offers a drag-and-drop email editor, as well as customizable sign-up forms and advanced segmentation options.
Both platforms offer marketing automation features, allowing businesses to create workflows and trigger emails based on customer behavior. MailerLite’s automation features are easy to set up and include options for abandoned cart emails, welcome series, and more. SendinBlue’s automation capabilities are more robust, with options for lead scoring and CRM integration.
Both MailerLite and SendinBlue offer a range of design capabilities to help businesses create visually appealing emails. MailerLite’s library of templates and drag-and-drop editor make it easy to create professional-looking emails quickly. SendinBlue offers a similar drag-and-drop editor, as well as the ability to create landing pages and forms.
Both platforms provide real-time reporting and analytics to help businesses track the success of their email campaigns. MailerLite’s reporting includes data on opens, clicks, and unsubscribes, as well as the ability to track conversions. SendinBlue’s reporting is more comprehensive, with options for A/B testing, heat maps, and more.
Ease of Use
When it comes to email marketing, ease of use is an important factor to consider. Both MailerLite and Sendinblue offer user-friendly interfaces that make it easy to create and send emails.
MailerLite’s drag-and-drop email builder provides an easy-to-use drag-and-drop option for creating emails. It also features over 60 free templates. Using the library, you can easily edit photos or use a drag-and-drop tool to create your own. The interface is straightforward and intuitive, making it easy to navigate and find what you need.
Sendinblue provides a user-friendly drag-and-drop email builder and a sizable array of 60+ responsive templates. The interface is clean and easy to use, with a simple drag-and-drop editor and an intuitive interface.
Both platforms have a similar level of ease of use, with MailerLite having a slight edge due to its more extensive library of templates. Additionally, MailerLite also offers a more straightforward pricing structure, which makes it easier to understand what you’re paying for.
When it comes to pricing, both Mailerlite and Sendinblue offer a range of plans to suit different needs and budgets. Let’s take a closer look at their pricing structures.
Mailerlite offers a free plan for up to 1,000 subscribers, which includes basic features such as email campaigns, landing pages, and pop-ups. Their paid plans start at $10 per month for up to 1,000 subscribers and include more advanced features such as automation workflows, A/B testing, and advanced reporting.
Sendinblue also offers a free plan for up to 300 emails per day, which includes basic features such as email campaigns, SMS marketing, and chat. Their paid plans start at $25 per month for up to 10,000 emails per month and include more advanced features such as marketing automation, landing pages, and Facebook ads.
Both Mailerlite and Sendinblue offer discounts for annual billing and custom pricing for larger volumes. However, it’s worth noting that Mailerlite charges based on the number of subscribers, while Sendinblue charges based on the number of emails sent.
When it comes to customer support, both MailerLite and Sendinblue offer similar options. Both platforms provide email support, and Sendinblue also offers phone support.
Additionally, both platforms have extensive knowledge bases and resources available, such as FAQs, tutorials, and guides. MailerLite also has a community forum where users can ask questions and exchange advice with other users.
In terms of response time, MailerLite claims to respond to customer inquiries within 24 hours, while Sendinblue promises to respond within 48 hours. However, the actual response time may vary depending on the complexity of the issue and the volume of support requests.
When choosing an email marketing platform, it’s important to consider its integration capabilities. Both MailerLite and Sendinblue offer a variety of integrations to help you streamline your marketing efforts.
MailerLite offers integrations with over 100 third-party apps, including popular tools like WordPress, Shopify, and Zapier. This allows you to easily connect your email marketing campaigns with your other business tools, such as your website, e-commerce platform, and CRM.
Some of MailerLite’s key integrations include:
- WordPress: Easily create and embed subscription forms on your WordPress website.
- Shopify: Sync your customer data and sales information to MailerLite to create targeted email campaigns.
- Zapier: Connect MailerLite to over 2,000 apps to automate your workflows.
Sendinblue also offers a range of integrations, including popular tools like Salesforce, Shopify, and WordPress. In addition, Sendinblue has its own API, which allows you to build custom integrations with your own apps and tools.
Some of Sendinblue’s key integrations include:
- Salesforce: Sync your customer data and leads with Sendinblue to create targeted email campaigns.
- Shopify: Automatically sync your customer data and sales information to Sendinblue.
- WordPress: Easily create and embed subscription forms on your WordPress website.
Overall, both MailerLite and Sendinblue offer a wide range of integrations to help you streamline your marketing efforts and connect with your other business tools.
We scoured the internet to find user reviews for both MailerLite and Sendinblue, and we found that both platforms have a mix of positive and negative reviews. Here are some of the common themes we found:
- Users appreciate the simplicity of the interface and the ease of use.
- Some users have reported issues with the deliverability of emails.
- Several users have noted that the platform lacks advanced features, such as A/B testing and automation.
- Users appreciate the robust feature set and the ability to manage both email and SMS campaigns from one platform.
- Some users have reported issues with the customer support, citing slow response times and unhelpful answers.
- Several users have noted that the interface can be overwhelming at first, but becomes easier to use with time.
Overall, it seems that both MailerLite and Sendinblue are solid options for email marketing, but each has its own strengths and weaknesses. We recommend that you consider your specific needs and budget when choosing between the two platforms.
We have compared MailerLite and Sendinblue based on their features, pricing, and ease of use. Both platforms offer a range of features to help businesses create and send emails, manage contacts, and track email campaigns.
MailerLite is a more affordable option with plans starting at just $10 per month. It offers a user-friendly interface, A/B testing, and integrations with popular e-commerce platforms. On the other hand, Sendinblue offers more advanced features, including a powerful automation builder, SMS marketing, and landing page builder.
If you are just starting with email marketing and have a limited budget, MailerLite is a great option. However, if you need more advanced features and have a larger contact list, Sendinblue is the way to go.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the differences between MailerLite and Sendinblue?
There are a few key differences between MailerLite and Sendinblue. One major difference is that Sendinblue offers an inbuilt CRM, whereas MailerLite does not include CRM features. Another difference is that Sendinblue offers SMS messaging to send out urgent emails to your contacts, whereas MailerLite does not have this capability. Additionally, Sendinblue has the option to chat with your customers directly on your website, while MailerLite lacks live chat functionality.
How does Sendinblue pricing compare to MailerLite?
Sendinblue and MailerLite have similar pricing structures, but Sendinblue tends to be slightly more expensive. However, Sendinblue offers more features than MailerLite, so the higher price may be worth it for businesses that need those features.