When it comes to choosing a platform to sell and market your digital products, two names that often come up are Kartra and Kajabi. Both platforms offer a range of features to help you build courses, create landing pages, and manage your sales and marketing efforts. But which one is better?
Kartra is an all-in-one sales and marketing platform that offers a range of features to help you sell and market your digital and physical products. It includes a landing page builder, email marketing tools, membership site features, and more. On the other hand, Kajabi is an online course and membership builder that focuses specifically on helping course creators sell and market their products.
Kartra: Pros and Cons
When it comes to Kartra, there are plenty of pros and cons to consider. Here are some of the most important ones:
- All-in-one platform: Kartra offers everything you need to run your online business in one place. From email marketing to sales funnels to membership sites, Kartra has got you covered.
- Easy to use: Kartra’s user interface is intuitive and easy to navigate, even for beginners.
- Powerful automation: With Kartra, you can automate many aspects of your online business, including email marketing, sales funnels, and more.
- Great customer support: Kartra offers excellent customer support, with a responsive team that’s available 24/7.
- Limited customization: While Kartra offers plenty of templates and themes, customization options are somewhat limited.
- Steep learning curve: While Kartra is easy to use once you get the hang of it, there is a bit of a learning curve, especially if you’re new to online marketing.
- Pricey: Kartra is not the cheapest platform out there, and the pricing can add up quickly if you need a lot of features.
Overall, Kartra is a powerful all-in-one platform that can help you run your online business more efficiently. However, it may not be the best choice for everyone, especially if you’re on a tight budget or need a lot of customization options.
Kajabi: Pros and Cons
When it comes to Kajabi, there are both pros and cons to consider. Here’s a brief overview of what we found:
- Great for course creators: Kajabi is specifically designed for online course creators, and it shows. It offers a range of features that make it easy to create, market, and sell online courses, including course themes, quizzes, and assessments.
- Easy to use: Kajabi has a user-friendly interface that makes it easy to navigate and use, even for beginners. You don’t need any coding or design skills to create a professional-looking website or online course.
- Lots of customization options: Kajabi offers a range of customization options, including custom domains, branding, and design options. You can also create custom landing pages and sales funnels to help you sell your courses more effectively.
- Good support: Kajabi offers good support options, including live chat, email support, and a knowledge base. They also have a community forum where you can connect with other Kajabi users and get help and advice.
- Expensive: Kajabi is one of the more expensive online course platforms on the market, with plans starting at $149 per month. This might be a barrier for some course creators, especially those just starting out.
- Limited marketing features: While Kajabi offers some marketing features, like email marketing and sales funnels, it’s not as robust as some other marketing platforms.
- Limited integrations: Kajabi doesn’t offer as many integrations as some other online course platforms, which could be a drawback if you rely on other tools for your business.
Overall, Kajabi is a great choice for course creators who want an all-in-one platform that’s easy to use and offers lots of customization options. However, it might not be the best choice if you’re looking for advanced marketing features or need to integrate with lots of other tools.
Kartra vs Kajabi: Features Comparison
When it comes to choosing between Kartra and Kajabi, it’s important to consider the features offered by both platforms. Here, we’ll compare the features of both platforms in terms of course creation, membership sites, email marketing, and analytics.
Both Kartra and Kajabi offer robust course creation tools, but there are some differences to consider. Kartra offers a drag-and-drop course builder that allows you to create multimedia courses with ease. It also includes features like drip content, quizzes, and assessments.
Kajabi, on the other hand, is specifically designed for course creators. It offers a more comprehensive set of course creation tools, including the ability to create customized courses for online selling. Additionally, Kajabi provides more advanced features like course progress tracking, course completion certificates, and course reviews.
Both Kartra and Kajabi offer membership site functionality, but there are some differences to consider. Kartra’s membership site feature allows you to create and manage membership sites with ease. It also includes features like drip content, multiple membership tiers, and member management tools.
Kajabi, on the other hand, is specifically designed for membership site management. It offers more advanced features like customizable membership levels, content dripping, and the ability to manage multiple membership sites from a single dashboard.
Both Kartra and Kajabi offer email marketing functionality, but there are some differences to consider. Kartra’s email marketing feature allows you to create and manage email campaigns with ease. It also includes features like email automation, A/B testing, and detailed analytics.
Kajabi, on the other hand, offers a more comprehensive set of email marketing tools. It includes features like email automation, customizable email templates, and the ability to segment your email list based on subscriber behavior.
Both Kartra and Kajabi offer robust analytics tools, but there are some differences to consider. Kartra’s analytics feature provides detailed insights into your marketing campaigns, including conversion rates, revenue tracking, and more.
Kajabi, on the other hand, offers more advanced analytics tools. It includes features like course progress tracking, course completion rates, and detailed insights into your membership site performance.
Ease of Use
When it comes to ease of use, both Kartra and Kajabi are user-friendly platforms. However, there are some differences between the two.
Kartra has a drag-and-drop interface that makes it easy for users to create pages, forms, and funnels without any coding knowledge. It also offers a wide range of pre-built templates that can be customized to fit the user’s needs. Additionally, Kartra provides a visual campaign builder that allows users to see the entire funnel at a glance.
On the other hand, Kajabi has a more straightforward interface that is easy to navigate. It uses a simple menu system to access different features, which makes it easy for users to find what they need quickly. Kajabi also offers a variety of templates that can be customized to fit the user’s branding.
Both platforms offer a range of features that make it easy to create and manage online courses, memberships, and digital products. However, Kartra has a more extensive feature set, which can make it more complex to use for beginners.
When it comes to choosing between Kartra and Kajabi, pricing is an important factor to consider. Both platforms offer a range of pricing plans to suit different needs and budgets. Here’s a quick breakdown of the pricing options for each platform:
Kartra offers four subscription plans: Starter, Silver, Gold, and Platinum. The Starter plan is the most affordable, starting at $99 per month. This plan includes up to 2,500 leads, 15,000 emails per month, and 50 GB of bandwidth. The Silver plan is priced at $199 per month and includes up to 12,500 leads, 125,000 emails per month, and 125 GB of bandwidth. The Gold plan is priced at $299 per month and includes up to 25,000 leads, 250,000 emails per month, and 200 GB of bandwidth. Finally, the Platinum plan is priced at $499 per month and includes up to 50,000 leads, 500,000 emails per month, and 500 GB of bandwidth.
Kajabi offers three pricing plans: Basic, Growth, and Pro. The Basic plan is priced at $149 per month and includes up to 3 products, 3 pipelines, and 1,000 active members. The Growth plan is priced at $199 per month and includes up to 15 products, 15 pipelines, and 10,000 active members. The Pro plan is priced at $399 per month and includes unlimited products, pipelines, and members, as well as access to the Kajabi Partner Program.
When it comes to customer support, both Kartra and Kajabi offer various options to their users. However, there are some differences between the two platforms.
Kartra provides an inbuilt helpdesk that allows you to easily provide immediate customer support via live chat. This is a great feature for businesses that need to provide quick and efficient customer support. Kartra also offers a comprehensive knowledge base that includes articles, videos, and tutorials to help users solve common issues.
On the other hand, Kajabi currently doesn’t have a built-in helpdesk. However, Kajabi does offer email support and a community forum where users can ask questions and get help from other users. Kajabi’s community forum is a great place to find answers to common questions and connect with other users.
In terms of response time, both platforms have similar response times for their support channels. However, Kartra’s live chat support can be faster and more efficient for users who need immediate assistance.
When it comes to integration capabilities, both Kartra and Kajabi offer a range of options to connect with other tools and platforms. Here’s a breakdown of their integration capabilities:
Kartra offers seamless integrations with a variety of third-party tools, including Zapier, PayPal, Stripe, and more. With Kartra, you can easily connect your website, payment gateway, email marketing tools, and other apps to streamline your marketing and sales processes.
One of the standout features of Kartra is its ability to integrate with Kartra Marketplace, which is a hub for third-party apps and services that can enhance your marketing efforts. You can browse and purchase apps directly from the Kartra dashboard, making it easy to find and add new tools to your marketing stack.
Kajabi also offers a range of integrations, including Zapier, Stripe, PayPal, and more. However, Kajabi’s integration approach is slightly different from Kartra’s. Kajabi has more triggers as compared to Kartra, making it easier to automate your marketing and sales processes.
Kajabi also offers a native integration with Facebook Pixel, which allows you to track and optimize your Facebook ads. Additionally, Kajabi has a built-in affiliate program that makes it easy to recruit and manage affiliates.
When it comes to choosing between Kartra and Kajabi, it’s important to consider what other users have to say about their experiences with each platform. Here are some reviews from users of both platforms:
Kartra User Reviews
- “Kartra has been a game-changer for my business. The all-in-one platform has everything I need to run and grow my online business, from email marketing to funnel building to membership sites. The customer support is also top-notch.” – Sarah M.
- “Kartra’s analytics and tracking features are impressive. I can easily see how my funnels are performing and make adjustments as needed.” – Lisa S.
Kajabi User Reviews
- “Kajabi has been a great platform for my online courses. The course builder is intuitive and easy to use. I also appreciate the ability to customize the look and feel of my site.” – Mike B.
- “Kajabi’s customer support is excellent. They are always quick to respond and helpful in resolving any issues I have.” – Rachel T.
- “I love Kajabi’s community feature, which allows me to engage with my students and build a sense of community around my courses.” – Jason L.
Overall, both Kartra and Kajabi have their strengths and weaknesses, and the best choice for you will depend on your specific business needs and goals. It’s important to do your research and read reviews from other users before making a decision.
After comparing Kartra and Kajabi, we can see that both platforms have their own strengths and weaknesses. Kartra is an all-in-one marketing platform and funnel builder, while Kajabi is specifically designed for course creators.
Kartra offers better conversion-boosting tools, making it ideal for businesses focused on product selling. On the other hand, Kajabi is focused on course selling and provides a better platform for creating online courses.
If you are focused on product selling and want a platform with better conversion-boosting tools, Kartra may be the better option. If you are focused on creating online courses and want a platform specifically designed for course creators, Kajabi may be the better option.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the differences between Kartra and Kajabi?
Kartra and Kajabi are both all-in-one marketing platforms that offer similar features. However, Kartra has a stronger focus on sales funnels and automation, while Kajabi is more geared towards course creation and membership sites. Kartra also offers more advanced features for email marketing and affiliate management.
Can you sell courses on Kartra?
Yes, you can sell courses on Kartra. In fact, Kartra has a built-in course creation tool that allows you to create and sell online courses. You can also create membership sites on Kartra to provide exclusive content to your subscribers.