Social media giveaways are a great way to increase engagement, reach new audiences, and grow your brand. But hosting a social media giveaway can be tricky if you don’t have the proper infrastructure.💻💻
Social media giveaway tools help by providing an easy way to host giveaways, track entries, and randomly select winners. In this article, we’ll take a look at the 9 best social media giveaway tools.
1. Wishpond: A one-stop for all your lead generation and marketing needs, including social promotion and contests💪
2. SweepWidget: A comprehensive social media giveaway app with plenty of entry methods. It also has a free plan.💗
3. Outgrow: Allows you to include quizzes, chatbots, and more💬
Wishpond is just what most brands need for their marketing campaigns. Before we go on to talk about the tools, you should know that Wishpond also offers a team of copywriters, SEO specialists, video editors, designers, and more to take your marketing efforts to the next level.
The key feature of Wishpond is that it lets you host giveaways, manage leads, automate email marketing, and track your results in one place.
Wishpond is an excellent tool for social media giveaways, especially if you’re looking for an all-in-one solution for your marketing needs. Here are some other features of this tool:👇
- Shopify Marketing: Shopify is the leading ecommerce platform and offers a suite of marketing tools. Wishpond lets you use the best marketing tricks in the book to make your Shopify store a success.👍🛒🛍
- Leads Database: When you use Wishpond to host your social media giveaway, all the entries are stored in a leads database. You can then use this database for your future campaigns.📄📄
- Pop-ups: Do you want to increase your email list? Wishpond’s pop-ups can help you do just that. You can use them to offer a discount, free shipping, and more.
- Email Marketing: Speaking of email marketing, Wishpond has some great email automation features. You can use them to send follow-up emails, thank-you notes, and appointment reminders.💻
You’ll have to schedule a call with the Wishpond team to get a quote for your social media giveaway. But, from what we’ve seen, the prices are very reasonable.
Plus, you get a free trial account to test all features of this tool.
SweepWidget is among the best social media giveaway tools to run contests and giveaways. If you want to increase your newsletter subscribers and social media followers or just want to have some fun – this is the tool for you.💟
It’s super easy to use and very feature-rich. Here are some cool features:
NFT Giveaway Tool: With the recent popularity of NFTs, you can now use SweepWidget to run an NFT giveaway.
- Referral System: You can also incentivize people to refer their friends with our referral system. For example, you can offer an additional entry for every referral.👥👥
- Random Winner Selection: The tool uses a random winner selection process to ensure that the winners are chosen without any bias.
- Instant Coupon: You can let visitors get instant coupons when they complete certain requirements.💸💸
- Reach Milestones: Do you want to keep visitors engaged? With SweepWidget, you can let them unlock prizes by maximizing their entries. In this way, you can keep people coming back to your website.💰
A great thing about this tool is that it supports 103 languages. So, no matter where your audience is from, they will be able to understand and use the tool.
Plus, you can use the data from the tool to generate sales and leads. It also helps boost website traffic. Plus, you can use personalized questions to learn more about your audience.
The Pro Plan costs $29 per month. It allows 20 email integrations, more than 20 social platforms, one brand, and custom styling. The Business Plan is $49 per month and has Zapier integrations. You can use it to manage two brands.
Do you want to use contest marketing to grow your brand? If so, ShortStack is the tool you need. With ShortStack, you can create custom Facebook tabs, Twitter tabs, and HTML forms.📱
Plus, you can run competitions, sweepstakes, and giveaways. By creating social media campaigns with ShortStack, you can increase your followers, generate leads, and drive sales.
The tool allows full customization for everything. For example, you can create forms and landing pages that match your brand’s look and feel.
Plus, with ShortStack’s many integrations, you can add your campaign to your website, blog, or email newsletter. You can also create viral competitions. For example, you can offer a prize to the person who refers the most friends to your campaign.👍👍
Shortstack is also great for gathering and using user-generated content. For example, you can ask people to submit photos, videos, or essays. Then, you can use ShortStack’s voting tools to let the public vote on their favorite entry.💛
The Business Plan costs $99 per month. It comes with 10,000 entries, unlimited page views, and a random winner selection. It also has website embedding, which means you can put your campaign on your website or blog.
The Agency Plan costs $249 per month. It has all of the features of the Business plan and 50,000 entries. Plus, you can run white-label campaigns with this plan. It also allows video upload contests, which are ideal for user-generated content.
Woorise is a marketing and lead generation platform for businesses of all sizes. It helps businesses create beautiful, mobile-responsive online forms and landing pages and manage their leads and customers in one place.💻📱
You can use the tool to create giveaways and contests too. The tool has features for collecting entries and managing winners. There’s also a social sharing feature to help promote your campaigns.💰
You can also reward the users for taking action. For example, the Bonus Entries feature lets you give users extra entries for taking certain actions, such as sharing your campaign on social media or referring friends.
Or, you can create Refer-a-Friend campaigns to incentivize people to spread the word about your campaign. Woorise picks the giveaway winners randomly, so everyone has a fair chance of winning.💗💗
You can set filters to target people who took certain actions, such as entering your contest, referring friends, or sharing on social media. This way, you can segment your leads and customers based on their interactions with your campaign.👥👥
Finally, Woorise has an Instant Win feature. The feature allows you to distribute the prize instantly to a random winner as soon as they enter the contest. You can use this feature to create a sense of urgency and excitement around your campaign.
The feature is best for creating game keys, coupons, and content upgrades.💸💸
The Basic plan is priced at $23 per month. It allows you to run unlimited campaigns, but you do not get additional integrations or email notifications. The Pro plan costs $79 a month and has all these features.
It also lets you accept file uploads. You can also run photo voting contests and benefit from Woorise integrations.
Outgrow is undoubtedly one of the best social media giveaway tools because of its simple user interface. Since the tool has ready-made templates, all you have to do is choose the template, edit it and launch your social media giveaway.
The powerful features of Outgrow enable you to create complex giveaways and landing pages without any coding knowledge. You can create giveaways for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.📱💻
Plus, Outgrow has an Analytics tool that provides you with detailed insights into your social media giveaway campaigns. You can send this data to over 1000 integration partners of Outgrow, including Mailchimp, Buffer, and Hubspot.💻💻
That means you can easily connect your social media giveaways to your email marketing and other marketing tools. The tool lets you embed social media giveaways on your websites and in your emails.📱📱
You can also show them as pop-ups on your website. More importantly, Outgrow’s social media giveaway tool is suitable for businesses of all sizes.
The Freelancer plan costs $25 per month and is best for individual bloggers and freelance social media managers. But if you’re a big company, you should get the Business plan for $600 per month.
You can also opt for the Essentials plan, which is $95 a month and has all the basic features you need for your small business website.💸
Vyper is a social media giveaway tool for small, medium, and large businesses. If you want to go viral with your contests, this might be the way.💟
With Vyper you can easily create and manage giveaways, sweepstakes, and contests that are proven to drive traffic and engagement for your brand.
You can also use Vyper to create viral social media campaigns, landing pages, and email capture forms. Here are some things you can do with this tool:💟
- Run Loyalty Programs: Many customers are willing to participate in a loyalty program if it is easy to do so. Vyper makes it easy to create and manage loyalty programs with its built-in tools.
- Coupon Codes and Referral Programs: You can use Vyper to create coupon codes and referral programs. You can offer discounts or points to people who refer new customers to your business.
- Social Media Contests: Vyper makes it easy to run social media contests. You can use the tool to run viral giveaways.💅💪
- Give Points: The tool also lets you offer points to customers for their purchases on your website. For example, an e-commerce website can give 1 point for every cent spent on the site. Then, customers can redeem the points for cashback or discounts.💰💰
Vyper is free to start. You can run a demo to see how the tool works.
Upviral claims to be the ultimate referral marketing platform and promises to help you increase your referral rate. Whether you want to run social media giveaways or create a referral system for your business, Upviral says it can help.
There are four ways you can run a campaign using this tool:
- Full Page: You can create a full landing page with Upviral to run your giveaway. This is the most popular option, as it allows you to customize the look and feel of your campaign and collect as many entries as possible. You can use the tool’s built-in templates or build one from scratch.📄📄
- Embedded Form: The lead generation form and social media buttons are integrated into your existing website. The approach is less intrusive than the full-page campaign, but you won’t be able to collect as many leads.💻
- Pop-Over Widget: You can also create a pop-up widget that appears when someone visits your website. Thus, when a visitor is about to leave your site, they’ll see the widget and be given a chance to enter the campaign.
- Pop-Up Forms: Somewhat similar to the pop-over widget, this option lets you add a lead capture form to your website that appears when someone visits. The benefit of using a pop-up form is that you can design it to match the look and feel of your website.📱📄
The best part about Upviral is that it has functionality for fraud detection. So, if someone tries to cheat the system, their entry will be disqualified. Upviral also allows you to run multiple campaigns at the same time.💗👍
You can use A/B testing to determine which campaign performs better. Moreover, the tool auto-selects winners, saving you the hassle of having to do it yourself.
The Business plan costs $119 a month, but you can get the 14-day trial for just $1. It has A/B split testing, Zapier integration, email support, and unlimited campaign support. You can also manage three brands in this plan.
The Premium plan lets you manage 10 brands and costs $299 per month. It also comes with priority support.
Kingsumo helps you grow your audience through contests and giveaways. While most other tools are too extensive or too simple, Kingsumo is just the right size for your needs.💪💪
You can launch as many giveaways as you want, with no limit on the number of entrants. Plus, the tool lets you spice things up by offering a couple of small prizes and one grand prize.
For example, you could give away a $50 gift card, a $100 gift card, and a $500 gift card. You can also award bonus entries for certain actions, like subscribing to your email list or referring a friend.🠝
Suppose you want to increase your social media follower count. You can launch a giveaway that offers a prize for anyone who follows you on social media and refers at least five friends.👥💗
You can get KingSumo for $49. It’s a one-time lifetime purchase.
If you’re looking for the best social media giveaway tools, you must have come across AgoraPulse. It’s one of the most popular social media management platforms used by some of the biggest brands in the world.
AgoraPulse gives you a unified social inbox that you can use to manage comments, messages, and posts from all your social media accounts in one place. You can also use it to run social media giveaways, contests, and campaigns.🠝🠝
Plus, the Social Listening feature lets you track what people are saying about your brand across the web, so you can quickly address any negative sentiment😠.
For example, if you notice that someone has tweeted a complaint about your product, you can reach out to them directly and offer to help.💬💬
The tool also offers insightful analytics about your social media performance, so you can see what’s working and what’s not. You can also use it to determine your social media return on investment (ROI).💸💸
The developers claim that their support team only takes 30 minutes to respond to any inquiry, which is pretty impressive. Overall, AgoraPulse is an excellent tool for managing your social media accounts and running giveaways and contests.
You can use AgoraPulse for free for 30 days. After that, the Pro plan costs $79 per month. The Premium plan is $199 per month and supports four users and 20 social profiles.
If you have more needs, you can get the Enterprise plan. You’ll have to contact the company to get a quote for this one.
Frequently asked questions
Here are some commonly asked questions about social media giveaway tools.💬
What to look for in a giveaway tool?
When looking for a social media giveaway tool, you should consider the following factors: ease of use, pricing, features, and customer support.
A social media giveaway tool helps you run social media giveaways. It provides a platform for you to create and manage your giveaways and track and analyze your results.
By now, you should know about the best social media giveaway tools to use for contest marketing. Whether you want to increase your social media following or boost engagement, these tools will help you reach your goals📈💗.
Wishpond and Shortstack are more feature-rich than some other tools. But you can also opt for more straightforward tools if contest creation is your only need.💰💪